cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

I am so tired with being fobbed off by Talk Talk

tonka2426
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 23 of 23

I have reported and reported that I have a slow speed I'm supposed to be getting 65 megs survive, i'm getting 25 megs service and i'm paying for it. 
It is effecting my online work. 
I was told the other day I was having an engineer out this morning to move the fibe box on the wall to a new location as in is getting interference from the magnet on the front door. Nobody has turned up. I may as well just cut my losses and find a new operating service. Talk Talk don't care anymore, but they will still take your money. I am now going to put in yet another complaint with CISAS. I am so tired of being fobbed off with Talk Talk, ive had it for years, now i'm on Fiber, it hasn't got any better. I now tell my friends not to go with Talk Talk.

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 21 of 23

Hi

I'm showing that a fault has been logged to Openreach for you.

If an engineer has been arranged for this morning, then the AM timeslot runs up to 1pm.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 22 of 23

Hi @tonka2426 

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes