cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Missed start date fibre 900...

jmagla
Participant
Private Message
Message 13 of 13

My service was supposed to be upgraded from 500 fttp to 900 fttp last Friday, but wasn't. Can someone please give me the direct number for the UK team so I can get it sorted, thanks. 

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Hi jmagla

The upgrade order looks to have complete on the 29th (yesterday). 

Can you confirm.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 13

I've just come off the phone and I am absolutely none the wiser. The initial order was stopped, no one seems to know why or told me, so the install date of last Friday wasn't met. I have called several times, on Wednesday I was told a new order had been raised and the upgrade would occur within 1-3 hours. It didn't, nor did it happens the next day or the next.

I have just called again and spoken to order management team as well as a complaint manager. Neither could tell me what the current situation is, only that it's being dealt with by a case handler, and that I need to talk to them, how do I do that? Respond to their last email, I haven't had an email, in that case, wait and they will contact you.

So far it's been a week, a couple of online chats and 3 phone calls later and still no idea what's going on. My preference is to stay with talktalk as once up and running the service is good, but getting to that point is proving highly frustrating, time to look at other Black Friday offers as a back up.....

0 Likes

Message 3 of 13
0 Likes

Message 4 of 13

It's still not been done.. I called the number you gave me and got through to the order management team on Wednesday. Calling them again now... Is there a better number to call on, don't feel like I'm talking to the people I need to, t get this sorted... 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 13
0 Likes

temp23
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 6 of 13

awful

0 Likes

Message 7 of 13

Thanks, I called yesterday and was told I would be switched onto the new speed within 1 to 3 hours or at very latest today. It hasn't happened yet... 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 13

Hi jmagla

The upgrade order has failed, you will need to speak to the full fibre team again on 03451720088 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused

0 Likes

Message 9 of 13

The member of staff dealing with it yesterday is not yet on here today, @jmagla.

It may be picked up by someone else in the team, but there is always a queuing system in place. 

I'll re-escalate it to flag it up. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

jmagla
Participant
Private Message
Message 10 of 13

Can one of the support team look into this please? 

0 Likes

jmagla
Participant
Private Message
Message 11 of 13

Hi Arne, I have now added my customer number to my profile. I would really appreciate if you could look to see what the issue is please, thanks. 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 12 of 13

Hi @jmagla

Can you check the number in your profile its not bringing up any accounts, if you can add your account number ill be able to check. 

Thank you

0 Likes