cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Power line adapters

NeilMcC
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 12 of 12

My power line adapter has no lights, could this be causing my lack of internet. I have a new wi do hub router, all connections are ok but amber flashing light!
Also how do I get replacement talk talk adapters? Thanks. 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi Neil,

the adapters were dispatched on Saturday, so are on the way to you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 12

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Wow thanks Karl, that is amazing service. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Hi

I've also sent a quick survey to you via PM.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Hi

A set of adapters are on the way to you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Profile updated. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes

NeilMcC
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 8 of 12

Thanks, I have an engineer appointment booked for next week but want to problem solve as much as possible so that it isn’t something that I am or not doing? 

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 12

Then that is not the cause of the orange flashing light on the router. I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. Please try to avoid posting on here until TalkTalk has responded to you, otherwise, this will just put you further down the queue.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

NeilMcC
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 10 of 12

One of them where the TV is works fine, the other that would usually be connected via yellow Ethernet cable to the router, displays no lights. I have tried in other power plugs but same result. 

Purchased them from Talk Talk, maybe 5 years ago, Huwawei is the brand. 

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 12

Are the PLAs on the WAN port of the router then? What happens if you try them in different power outlets?

Which make/model of PLA do you have, where were they purchased within TalkTalk & roughly how long ago was this?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes