cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Can I please speak with TT representative to resolve my issue or cancel my account?

wr_uk
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Does a TT uk call center or UK team actually exist?

I could really do with speaking to a UK TT representative with the authority that can actually get the issues solved once and for all or get my account cancelled. Im really busy with work at the moment and dont really have time to be sat waiting for somebody to message  or being kept waiting on a call and Im fedup with being passed around  and constantly having to repeat myself over and over.

I've had a number of issues since joining 11 days ago, billing, connection speed & coverage around the house. Was happy to walk away at the point but was willing to give TT a bit more time after I was told to let the line stablise for 10 days.

I called back today nothing has changed but it does seem like its got slightly worse if anything... more drop outs and some devices struggling to connect. When I chatted with Tech this morning they came to the conclusion we would need another router to expand the signal and ask if I was willing to foot the bill for it. I said no as I signed up on a contract thats guarantees  minimum 120 mbs with connection coverage throughout the house. I was also promised first 3 months free If I signed up that day as I was in the 14 day cooling period with virgin.

Getting to speak to somebody who can in fact resolve the issues is painful.

Mentioned I want the cancel for the second time. Was put through to loyalty... hoping to finally  get the account cancelled or the issues sorted and was put straight through to a bot.

Its 19.15 on a friday evening... chat should still be available but im getting no response at all.

Don't know what else to do.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

It takes a while before CISAS takes note, @wr_uk.

Screenshot_20231103-215737_Chrome.jpg

Check details in the Complaints Code,  linked at the foot of the page.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

one final call tomorrow on that number tomorrow , if I cant get the cancelation sorted then the CISAS will be my next call.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Chat cannot authorise cancellations, @wr_uk and nor can staff on this forum.

You must speak to Talktalk's LOYALTY team on 03451 720088.

They will be open on Saturday, 9am - 6pm. Not open Sunday.

Staff on here can check that the cancellation has been processed correctly etc but will not be available now till after the weekend.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes