cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Terrible customer service and internet

Alexandanna
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Can anyone help? We are at a loss what to do and the customer service is so poor! We joined and the WiFi worked fine 24/7 in all rooms, fast forward a few months and the WiFi suddenly stops around 8pm in the bedrooms (working fine in the living room). We have called customer services several times to be told the network is fine and we need to buy a booster. We were then told that it is a common fault with Open Reach, when I asked when it would be fixed they said they couldn’t tell us. Yet when I have spoken to someone several days they are claiming there is no fault with open reach and the line is fine. I refuse to buy a booster when the WiFi worked absolutely fine before hand. We are paying £39 a month for a product that we can’t use when we need it the most. There is only myself and my boyfriend in the house using it so it’s not like there are loads of people trying to use it at one time. 

What I really want to know is has anyone else had this problem and had it resolved? Or managed to get anywhere with a customer complaint?

Thanks- from a mum to a newborn that is relying on the TV/internet to keep sane on an evening 😭😭

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Alex,

Where is the eero in relation to the rooms where you have a weak/poor signal? Is it still OK until 8pm?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi Michelle.

we still haven’t had anyone contact us from your team, which is no surprise to be honest! We are still in exactly the same position, paying premium price for a sub-premium product! 

we currently have 1 eeros a tour property, which should be more than enough to allow us to use internet at our home. 

please can you contact us with a solution, that isn’t buy another eero as that will not be happening. Any details of how I can make a formal complaint through the correct channel would also be appreciated, as this is beyond farcical!

thanks 

Alex 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 8

Hi Alexandanna,

I'm sorry to hear this. Have the complaints team made contact since your last post? How many eeros do you have please?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

tempust23
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

Shockingly bad customer servives

Worst company I have dealt with in 65 years !

Right from the very bottom all the way up to the top.

Disgrace !

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for getting back to us. We were supposed to have someone from the complaints team call today but they haven’t.

We are using an Eero.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. Can I just confirm, are you using the eero or wifi hub router?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

Not an Openreach fault if it concerns wi-fi, rather than throughput to the router. Downstairs is still fine after 8pm, so perhaps there's another factor at play  / neighbours' usage patterns have changed?

Staff will reply during the day, Monday to Friday, but you need to complete your community forum profile details for them to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings. From the drop down, select Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.