cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

UFO customer service zero out of ten

Archer2
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 43 of 43

Hi I have had no Internet for a week now and what's even worse is that i still don't know why? 

After trying to use the live chat function and getting now response after i mention that i'm with the UFO service, or waiting on hold for over 40 minutes only to be cut off.  This level of customer service is terrible ! I'm now at this point of raising a to try and get some attention from someone who can tell me what is going on. Can someone from UFO talk talk tell me what i can do. 

0 Likes
42 REPLIES 42

Message 1 of 43

Hi Archer2

I have asked the auto compensation team to investigate,

Once the investigation is complete you will receive an SMS/Email.

Regards

0 Likes

Archer2
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 2 of 43

Heard nothing of compensation yet can anyone help 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 43

HI would it be possible to let me know if my compensation is due 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 43

Great news indeed.  🙂

It will be a minimum of 30 days from when the issue was fixed and should appear on your bill automatically. If it does not, then it will probably be best to start a new topic in the Billing section. 

0 Likes

Archer2
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 5 of 43

Hi Ferguson 

great news today we had a bunch of engineers turn up and fix the problem by pulling in a new line from the nearest comms box in Hamilton drive. 

Which has sorted the problem out and i now have internet at the property. 

would it be possible to progress my compensation claim now ? 

thanks 

0 Likes

Archer2
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 7 of 43

Archer2_0-1678455792915.png

apologies this maybe me not being very bright but this is message 19 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 43

Have a look at Message 19 where @Gliwmaeden2 has already provided a link. 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 43

can you give me  clue on how the compensation will be calculated ? for example how much per day ? 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 43

Hello,

I've re-escalated this now. Auto Compensation would be looked into by the team as soon as the fault is resolved.

Thanks

Message 11 of 43

What ! did you read my last post, this service is a joke. My fibre cable has been cut so no it doesnt work could you possibly answer my compensation question 

Archer2_0-1678451010614.png

0 Likes

Message 12 of 43

Hello,

Can I just confirm, have you been in contact with the team since your last post and is your connection now working?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 13 of 43

what does ASAP mean "As SLOW As Possible" ?

0 Likes

Archer2
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 14 of 43

Hi Just letting you know know one has called i still have no internet I'm not able to contact Kelly communications myself, Know one can tell me if i'm due compensation and how much that will work out to be. My thread is named more aptly by each day that goes by. 

rubbish 

0 Likes

Message 15 of 43

great thanks will they be able to give me a date of when Kelly Communications plan to attend ?

0 Likes

Message 16 of 43

Morning,

I've contacted the team now and have asked them to contact you again ASAP.

Thanks

0 Likes

Archer2
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 17 of 43

After being cut off once and then waiting another 10 minutes (which is an improvement) i have spoken to someone who has confirmed that he cannot tell me anything as Kelly communications dont want Talk Talk to estimate the time that their engineers will attend. 

All i want know is how long this problem will continue for i have no internet since 21st Feb the only number i have is yours but you cant tell me anything. Can you understand my frustration ? 

can you confirm that this problem qualifies for your compensation scheme please as this is now the only thing keeping me going knowing that i'm not being charged for a service that i cannot use or find out when i can use it. 

0 Likes

Message 18 of 43

yes

0 Likes

Message 19 of 43

Hi,

Is the best number to contact you on in your profile and I will ask the team to try again.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 20 of 43

Knowone has rung me yet 

0 Likes