cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

UFO customer service zero out of ten

Archer2
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 43 of 43

Hi I have had no Internet for a week now and what's even worse is that i still don't know why? 

After trying to use the live chat function and getting now response after i mention that i'm with the UFO service, or waiting on hold for over 40 minutes only to be cut off.  This level of customer service is terrible ! I'm now at this point of raising a to try and get some attention from someone who can tell me what is going on. Can someone from UFO talk talk tell me what i can do. 

0 Likes
42 REPLIES 42

Message 21 of 43

Hello,

The team have advised that they have tried to make contact. When would be the best time to call?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 22 of 43

Morning,

Thank you. I've contacted the team now and have asked them if they can provide me with an update on the fault and I will post back as soon as they reply.

Thanks

0 Likes

Archer2
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 23 of 43

Done the system seems to crash half way through though but i have entered my name and phone number

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 24 of 43

@Archer2, your current priority is to complete your community forum profile details, as without this, staff cannot identify your account. 

You reach your profile area by going via your avatar/name; settings; Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 25 of 43

@Archer2, compensation is awarded automatically but calculated only AFTER the problem is resolved, so that they can calculate the correct number of days without service etc.

Full explanations of how it's applied are here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-your-auto-compensation-credit/ta-p/2326583

0 Likes

Archer2
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 26 of 43

Just to confirm relating to my fault it was first reported on 21st February 

0 Likes

Message 27 of 43

Two engineers were out at my property last week they found that a third party had cut my fibre optic line, can you find out for me if or when they will return. They were from Kelly communications. Oh and how do I apply for compensation is it around £8 per day ? 

0 Likes

Message 28 of 43

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that. Could you add your name, account number and an alternative contact number to your Community Profile and I will try and arrange for someone from the UFO team to contact you directly. Please do not post any personal information on the Community.

Thanks

Message 29 of 43

Hi I have booked an engineer to arrive Last Friday and I'm still waiting, every time i try and contact the team on the two numbers i have posted on here. 

so what you're saying is keep ringing the numbers ?????????? 

great customer service ????????

as for starting multiple threads this is because I'm sick of not getting an answer from anyone. 

facts are i pay talk talk for my service but talk talk cant sort anything out in the way of faults so i do the only thing i can and try and contact talk talk. 

ridiculous  

0 Likes

Message 30 of 43

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. I was advised that the outage was resolved yesterday. I'd recommend contacting the UFO team again as they may need to book an engineer visit for you to resolve this. Unfortunately we cant arrange the engineer visit via the Community.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 31 of 43

Starting multiple threads causes confusion, @Archer2.

You have more recent replies from @Michelle-TalkTalk, on this thread:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/UFO/Force-Majeure-in-York/td-p/2955030#M3256

@Mickyd13, it's a good idea to follow other customers' threads, but if you need specific help for the issue, please start your own thread. 

You need to go back to the message board and click on start a topic.

Staff will reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

0 Likes

Message 32 of 43

No Still Nothing ? 

0 Likes

Message 33 of 43

Morning,

Would you mind retesting and confirming if this is now working please?

Thanks

Message 34 of 43

Our internet went down about a hour ago, we live in Heworth 

0 Likes

Archer2
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 35 of 43

Archer2_0-1677500174386.png

0 Likes

Archer2
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 36 of 43

So after 18 minutes i finally got though to some one unfortunately after they said Hello they conveniently cut me off. I would just leave this absolute shower but we have no other option only Virgin who by all accounts are worse, if thats possible 

0 Likes

Message 37 of 43

image 1.png

image 2.png

  Hi Do you know what this is about my fault was never fixed and now it seems the clock has been reset 

0 Likes

Archer2
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 38 of 43

Sacked that one off for another number i have been given 0800 230 0272 its worth it for the difference in music although it is still bad 

0 Likes

Message 39 of 43

I'm currently on hold on the number 0800 230 0219 5 minutes upto now 

0 Likes

Message 40 of 43

Hi,

Apologies, I haven't been provided with a specific update other than the team are aware of a outage and that they are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. I've asked if they can give me more updates as soon as they know more so I can post back here.

Thanks

0 Likes