cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Unable to connect

Luisfsantos
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 20 of 20

I have been without talk talk internet for nearly 2 months, I had engineers attend my house and they saying that from my side everything is working fine but talk talk needs to adjust their system, talk talk says that the problem is my house connecting.

On my talk talk page I see several devices connected with what supose to be my Internet, they say that my password has been stolen so I have change my password but still the same, I have changed to bt and next day activation went without any problems and Internet working just fine, rang to talk talk to cancel my contract but have been sold a new one 🤦, I know probably not the smart thing to do based on my pass experience, but now o don't have internet again, even after being guaranteed that would be working and that for the last 2 weeks that I was with bt my internet was working just fine and that I was getting internet from talk talk and not bet, even using the pppoe settings for bt on my router

Any help resolving this would be much appreciated as this is not very frustrating

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19

Message 1 of 20

Hi Luisfsantos

We've also received an update but to discuss further I will need to confirm some details with you.

I'm just sending you a Private Message.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 20

I don't think that tou need to worry about it, just been told that it can not be fixed I will need to cancel my account and create a new one, and by doing this I will be loosing the credit on my account and my monthly payments will increase by 10 pounds, I guess this is me leaving TT and joining BT at least it looks like they know what they are doing

0 Likes

Message 3 of 20

Hello,

I've asked my colleague if they can look into this and we will post back as soon as we receive an update.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 20

Hi, the issue is not the router, I had an engineer booked to attend my house this morning, The engineer just rang me and he is over 100 miles away cause and u cote the OGEA  briadband identity code is incorrect and that is the reason as to why I do not have internet, so technically my ibternet is connected with someone else house, and this o ly can be resolved by TT to contact open reach and rectify 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 20

Hi Luisfsantos

Ok, we can't see the eero connected at our side, was this eero sent by TT? I think we need to send another eero for testing so we can rule this out, will this be ok?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 20

Yes eero router and it is connected. Ut can not detect wan ip address, the same with a 3rd party router that I have

0 Likes

Message 7 of 20

HI Luisfsantos

Do you have the eero and is it connected now?

0 Likes

Message 8 of 20

They arr great i should stay without internet toll monday then

0 Likes

Message 9 of 20

Staff will follow up on Monday, @Luisfsantos. They are not on here at weekends. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 10 of 20

Good morning the ont is working fine the problem it comes from Wan IP address that , I ha e reied diderent routers and I ha e the same problem

20230617_081213.jpg

20230617_081301.jpg

  

0 Likes

Message 11 of 20

Hi Luisfsantos

There are no faults detected on the Openreach side/line.

Would it be possible to post a photo of the ONT and cable set up on this thread?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 12 of 20

Hi Luisfsantos

I'm looking into this further and I will post back as soon as I have further information.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 13 of 20

No ot did not, he said that was from talk talk side, but when I moved to bt it worked no problems on the day, now that I disconnected bt is and talktalk should be working I do not have no interne

0 Likes

Message 14 of 20

Hi Luisfsantos

Ok, thanks for confirming.

I can see that an engineer recently attended. Did it work when the engineer tested with their own equipment?

0 Likes

Message 15 of 20

Just did, it shows no connection 

0 Likes

Message 16 of 20

Hi Luisfsantos

Have you tried connecting directly at the ONT, with the router removed to see if this works?

0 Likes

Message 17 of 20

Hi Luisfsantos

Thank you. I'm just running some tests.

Can you also add your TalkTalk account number to the Private Notes section of your Community Profile.

Thanks again.

Debbie

Message 18 of 20

Updated

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 19 of 20

HI Luisfsantos

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you update your Community Profile to include your name, TalkTalk landline number and FTTP order number.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes