cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

WAN IP ADDRESS FAILURE ON EERO SET UP

LiamG7
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 46 of 46

85902309-B45E-41D3-ABEB-F2464013C718.jpeg

Same problem as everyone else with same subject.

Countless conversations on chat and some phone. Repeated diagnostics, Openreach sent to resolve, claims (texts/emails) to have resolved but same issue in the app failing at the wan ip address.

Any actual help would really be appreciated…

0 Likes
45 REPLIES 45

LiamG7
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 41 of 46

Just to add some further detail... i know my equipment is fine as set it up the night before activation (Thu 21st) and had wit working fine with my old provider.

I'm hoping i'm another case where the Manchester team either amend something on the account and it gets me up and running or, Openreach use the ONT serial number and rebuild the line/transfer ownership.

0 Likes

Message 42 of 46

Added now alongside the phone number.

Thanks!

0 Likes

Message 43 of 46

Hi Liam,

Could you also add your Account Number to your Community Profile. Please do not post any personal information on the Community.

Thanks

Michelle

Message 44 of 46

Thanks very much!

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 45 of 46

Thank you for creating your own thread @LiamG7.

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?