cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

good full fibre deals for existing customers

guitarman3
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 67 of 67

hi guys. getting loads of trouble with my fttc  and thinking about switching to fttp as it's available in my area now. has anyone got any good deals for full fibre while switching from fttc to fttp?

0 Likes
66 REPLIES 66

Message 62 of 67

thanks arne. i'll look into that

Message 63 of 67

Hi guitarman3

FTTP is available through TalkTalk. Best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720088 The will be able to see what deals are available

Regards

Message 64 of 67

There is always an early termination fee if you leave before end of contract. It used to be the case that switching within the last 30 days across broadband services would trigger a waiving of that and notification from the new provider would trigger a switch date and act as notice of cancellation. Sadly, Ofcom have yet to introduce a similar measure for switching to Full Fibre. 

0 Likes

guitarman3
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 65 of 67

hi ferguson. my contract ends in september so i'm looking at other options that may be available then. plusnet, vodafone etc. if tt can give me a great deal before the end of my contract to change to fttp then that would be ideal. i'm hoping they'll take into consideration all the hassle i've had recently and give me an offer i can't refuse. thanks for the link i'll check it out. by the way, if i moved to another provider before my contract expires will i have to pay an exit fee?

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 66 of 67

If TalkTalk are able to provide a service then ask them directly, use the Chat link here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/FullFibre/bd-p/FutureFibre

I upgraded in August 2022 and, despite a few glitches with the order process, I have since been more than happy with my Full Fibre 150 service at £26 a month. Prices may of course be a bit higher now thanks to rampant inflation, but it is always best to see if they can offer you a deal, taking account of what other providers offer. When my contract expires in February next year I will of course seek to negotiate a decent renewal deal going forwards.

0 Likes