NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre500 Install on Wednesday - No confirmation or router?

daKlone
Whizz Kid
Message 9 of 9

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me if it is normal not to receive any confirmation of an install, and how long before the install one should expect deliver of the new eero router?

I've already had one install 'go missing'; I ordered an upgrade to my existing Fibre35 online but when I enquired about it, it had 'got lost somewhere' and wasn't on the system.

So I re-ordered, over the phone this time, but have not had any email confirmation or any further correspondence at all in fact and the install is supposed to be on Wednesday.

This is worrying me a little as of course it is the 4-day Jubilee weekend immediately following that and I have visions of ending up without internet for the whole period somehow!

It's an absolute nightmare trying to get hold of anyone to speak to so I thought I'd try here.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi,

Ok thanks for confirming. Please let us know if you don't hear anymore from the investigation, but hopefully the Future Fibre Team will be able to resolve this for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Hi Michelle,

No, as I understand it I have to wait for the investigation to complete and then re-order.

The person I spoke to said that the investigation is an internal process, so I won't get any feedback on it at all either.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Morning,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Did the Future Fibre Team advise if they would be contacting you back?

Thanks

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 9

That's not good is it.  😕

Do keep us posted, I hope it all works out for you soon.

0 Likes

daKlone
Whizz Kid
Message 5 of 9

Spoke to the FF team on chat. They can see an order but can't open it due to an error message. Suggested that I phone the Sales team, who insisted that I speak to the FF team. When I told them that I'd just spoken to FF so THEY spoke to them.

Got passed over to another person who said "there's been a glitch" because they have two systems; one with orders and one with notes, apparently there were notes but no order (or something like that), but the upshot is that my order has not gone through AGAIN.

They gave me the option of just re-ordering or escalating it to try and sort this order out, making pains to point out that this would take three to five days whereas they could place a new order right now...obviously didn't want me to escalate it. So I did.

So it's been left that I've got to wait another three to five days for the investigation and THEN I have to place ANOTHER order.

Clown World, we're living in Clown World I tell you!

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 9

It depends on permissions/popups/notifications etc. being allowed.

Do let us know how you get on. 

0 Likes

daKlone
Whizz Kid
Message 7 of 9

Thanks, I don't get the 'chat now' button on Chrome but it is there on Edge...strange!

Anyway, thanks I'll give that a go.

ferguson
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

Try live chat towards the bottom of the page here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/FutureFibre/bd-p/FutureFibre