NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service - day 7

jmfni
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Appalling service. This is day 7 with no internet. Failed last Friday afternoon. Couldn't contact you after 5.30 - no one in the team and webchat didn't work. Issue couldn't be resolved remotely on Saturday - engineer required. They don't work weekends - appointment for Monday between 1-6pm. Engineer arrived at 6.05 pm. Didn't have the equipment or training to try and resolve the fault - second engineer to call out Tuesday, no time slot. Called out on Tuesday - here for most of the afternoon. Couldn't get service restored - further diagnostics required. Called back out on Wednesday. Couldn't get service restored. Fault closed as unresolved. Spoke with Luke in the Fibre team - who was genuinely very helpful. Upshot was needed another engineer visit. Same 5 hour window - no engineer, no contact, no nothing, no internet. No webchat available. Fibre team unavailable after 5.30. What is going on?! I am beyond frustrated. This level of service is appalling. And this is also on the back of having already received compensation for failing to provide the eero as promised.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi,

Thanks for confirming and I'm sorry that the fault wasn't able to be resolved in the first instance. 

Thanks

0 Likes

jmfni
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

Yes - it is still ok at the minute

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay and also to hear this. Is the connection still ok at the moment?

Thanks

0 Likes

jmfni
First Timer
Message 4 of 5

Update - my service has been restored at some point today. Nobody contacted me so say that it had been fixed, and I waited in for the engineer appointment (which I assume whoever fixed my service cancelled without informing me). Anyone in TalkTalk able to comment?

0 Likes