cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Caller Display, Itemised calls, Mobile call from landline,. Call safe.

DorsetRover
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I have ‘Fibre 65’ which works well, as does the actual telephone line, but on 12th December 2023 I reported a problem with our telephone system by way of the ‘LIVE CHAT’ facility. I made a second report on 5th January 2024.

SADLY THE FAULTS HAVE NOT BEEN FIXED.

The problems related to the following matters:

I have lost the ‘Caller Display’ facility.

I have lost the Ability to call a Mobile number from my Landline.

I have lost the ability to request itemisation of calls made via the ‘phone.

I don’t know if ‘Call Safe’ is working or not.

All of those items are ‘Free’ to Talktalk users.

I have a total of 34 pages relating to ‘Live Chats’ and actual Conversations with TalkTalk staff, in addition to my forwarding them a photo of the back of the (TalkTalk) router for identification purposes, but I will not show them here.

I have TWO References regarding the reports I made to TalkTalk and the alleged ‘repair’:

DATE REPORTED:          02/01/2024

REFERENCE No:            REP-13820087

DATE REPORTED:         05/01/2024

REFERENCE No:            REP-13835811

I checked with Track my Fault this morning (9th January 2024) and the following was displayed:

Description

Your fault has been fixed

Status

Closed

Date reported

05/01/2024

Reference number

REP-13835811

We believe the issue is fixed.

Updated: 16:23 on 08/01/2024

We'll continue to monitor your connection for 2 days. If you experience any further issues, please follow the steps below.

Start Troubleshooting   Start live chat.

TalkTalk makes no reference whatsoever to the problem which I reported on 2nd January, REP-13820087.

SADLY NONE OF THE FAULTS APPEAR TO HAVE BEEN FIXED.

I clicked on ‘Troubleshoot’ but none of the three available options applied.

My fingers and I are tired of having ‘live chats’ with your staff, none of whom seem able to resolve the problems.

I wonder if any of the ‘Stars’ or any of the Forum readers are aware of, have had similar problems or can help move this matter forward.

Thanks.

The Forum is nothing without Gondola...
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi DorsetRover,

I've replied on your other thread

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Thank you Gliwmaeden2 for what you wrote. I hope someone 'up there' is looking into the problems.

The Forum is nothing without Gondola...

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

@DorsetRover, the faults mentioned in your above post will probably be followed up here, where staff picked up your other thread:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Home-Phone/Trying-to-get-through-a-BOT/td-p/3013778#M157042

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Hi @DorsetRover sycophancy will get you everywhere! Your post has been escalated so the super team here will be on it shortly. Just a thought in the meantime, have you made any changes to your contract recently? 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes