cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Cant use house phone

Fizza
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

Morning our phone line is engaged all the time and cant receive or make calls have checked that the phones are not off the hook

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi Fizza,

Thank you for confirming and I'm glad to hear this. I've included a Help Guide below,

About your auto compensation credit - TalkTalk Help & Support

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Fizza
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 2 of 10

Evening thank its workjng again, thank you for help on this, 

I was wondering if openreach would compensate us as we havent a phone and poor broadband for 2 weeks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi

Openreach have now completed works in the area, can you confirm if your service has been restored.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi Fizza

Openreach have provided the following update:

A switch off is required which this council require 5 days notice for. Works requested to be booked for 01/11 for 3 days.     Next review 31/10/23

I will keep monitoring for further updates from Openreach.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi Fizza

Openreach have left the below notes. I will keep monitoring the fault ticket for updates on the survey.

ESCALATED FOR SURVEY RESULTS

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi Fizza

Openreach provided the below update yesterday afternoon:

This job has been passed to our Traffic Management. Traffic Management required to manholes.  This work requires a pre work survey which is scheduled for 24/10/23. The next review date will be 24/10/23.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi Fizza

Openreach have updated the fault ticket this morning to advise that this fault is still with the engineers, cabling is due to be replaced to resolve this fault.

I will continue to monitor for updates.

Thanks

0 Likes

Fizza
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 8 of 10

Thanks Karl do you have any updates according to reports people are trying to ring us and we dont know at our end

Thanks

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi

Tests are showing a fault so I've logged this out to Openreach for them to take a look.

With the current Storm and flood warnings today, there may be further reports or faults in your area, so lets wait and see what Openreach find.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes