cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Complaint over unfixed, fault with landline call boosts and callsafe

Pacman69
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 42 of 42

Hello, not sure where to start but will try keep short and too point.

A number of months now I spoted on my telephone boosts options that there was an offer on " Unlimitited UK calls bost"  the was a £4 pm discount.  So I unselected the current " Unlimitited UK calls bost" ( full price ) and selceted save.  Nice £4pm saving I thought, now next bill came and ALL of my calls were billed that the boost should have covered.  I contacted talktalk after a waiting till next bill in case was refund due to switch over etc but same again.  I again contacted talktalk and they just wanted to do a refund.  I questioned if there was a fault with my bosts as calls should be free?  The agent told me " I don't know, and I don't know how to raise it if there was.  I just deal with billing " 🤔  She did say she'd raise it with he Manager.

During this all on going, I've spoted my caller display, call safe , anno caller reject , ex-directory listing? seems to also have packed up.  I think the " Unlimitited UK calls bost " is now working as I've got a free UK call on my upcoming bill?!?!?

I've contact talktalk countless times and point out the bosts not working but get told " oh, it looks as if billing is dealing with this and put back to them"  They tell me the same thing as the lady did they don't look at faults 😵

I've tried re-activeting call safe on line says will take a few mins and never turns on. On the phone I get a message say unable to active please contact us. 😡

We are now getting loads cold calls etc a day and also from numbers we had blocked via call safe.

I seem to be going round and round with this, can someone on here a MOD may be??

Thanks Pacman.
0 Likes
41 REPLIES 41

Pacman69
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 41 of 42

Should have added but I'm a full fiber client. I was before this started and still am, nothing has changed at my end bar trying too update my boots.

Thanks Pacman.
0 Likes