Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mother's phone is not working

MurphyM
Chatterbox
Message 11 of 11

Hi all,

Everytime I try to call my mother, her line is engaged. She has a mobile and I've been able to call her on this but she is 82 years old and a little bit stressed about getting her phone to work. I also think this may cause her careline to fail too. She lives in the middle of nowhere and I do not live nearby so am unable to physically help. I've tried to find a number to inform TalkTalk of the fact Mum has a problem with the phone, in the hope they will be able to help her, but with no success. I'm at a loss to know what to do. Please help

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11
0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Ace, thanks for letting us know.  

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Mum has just texted me to say the phone is now working. Thanks for all your help x

Message 4 of 11

So is there still no dialtone?  our line test indicate the receiver is off the hook? 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi, an engineer called out yesterday and most things are now working. Thank you.  Unfortunately, though, the phone is still not.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

No problem, Our faults team are trying to get an engineer ASAP. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Thank you so much for letting me know. It’s a great worry to have Mum without a phone but good to know it’s now being looked into. Much appreciated. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi 

A fault has been raised to our network team this morning.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11

Thank you, I have added her number to my profile.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 10 of 11

If you can pop her phone number in the private notes section of your community profile (click here and scroll towards the bottom) one of the support team will look into this for you.

0 Likes