cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Since when have calls to mobile phonesNOT been part of the telephone package ?

Vexed1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I was charged over £10 extra for calls to mobiles on my most recent bill. I was aware that mobile calls were part of the telephone package. If this is a new change, Talktalk HAS to inform customers of PACKAGE changes IN ADVANCE. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

@MarkRobbins 

I see you have started a separate topic on this, best stick to that.

0 Likes

MarkRobbins
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

I have just been charged £120 for a disputed phone call to my mobile. Has this happened to other customers???

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Vexed1

The call in question was over the 60 min limit per call it was 1hr.41mins you you have been charged for the 41mins at standard mobile rate. 

Sorry for any confusion.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

You need to be subscribing to one or other of the Phone Boosts, @Vexed1, so check that it is active in My Account. If it is just an Evening and Weekends Boost, check the times you made the calls. 

Check these were not the exceptional mobile numbers listed below.

Check that you didn't go over the maximum one hour per call.

Unlimited UK Calling Boost Unlimited calls to UK landline numbers starting 01, 02, 03, and standard UK mobile numbers only (excluding 070 and 076). Excludes calls to the Channel Islands, dial-up internet, indirect access, premium mobile services & all other numbers. The maximum call time is 60 minutes per call.

Evening and Weekend Calls Boost. Unlimited calls to UK landline numbers starting 01, 02, 03, and mobile numbers only (excluding 070 and 076). Excludes calls to the Channel Islands, dial-up internet, indirect access, premium mobile services & all other numbers. The maximum call time is 60 minutes per call and the call must start between 7pm and 7am on weekdays or anytime at the weekend.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes