Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersafe boost login problem

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I logged in to my Talktalk account but when I tried to log to f-secure supersafe ( need to install it in my kids laptop) it did not recognise my details. I entered my e-mail address- forgotten password but did not get  a reply at all. i had a long chat with talktalk and in the end they said they could not help me after all as F-secure is a Third Party (I pay £2 to TalkTalk directly) .  How do i reset my account to be able to use my supersafe boost?

Community Team

Hi crimal, I'm sorry you've been misled. I can fix this for you easily and yes you're right TalkTalk do provide and support SuperSafe. I've sent you a personal message to confirm security information before I can make the necessary changes for you. 

malcolms216
Chatterbox

Hello OCE_ADY

I have just the same problem. Please help me to make the changes

Community Team

Hi malcolms216, I am happy to help you please start a new thread so that it's easier to keep track of the issue.

Community Team

Hi crimal, thanks for confirming the security information. You're using the right login email address. I've sent you a welcome mail and password reset message.

Please let me know how you get on.

malcolms216
Chatterbox

Thanks for offer to help but how do I 'start a new thread'?

Patricia55
Wizz Kid

Hi, @malcolms216 

If you click on the "Home Safe & Super Safe Boost" link at the top of this page, it'll take you straight to that forum where you'll find "Start a topic" box at the top of that page. Just click on that, add a subject title, and then add your text message post.

Alternatively, another way is to click on the "Browse" tab on left of screen, then click on "Help with your TalkTalk service" which will give you the choice of the "Home Safe & Super Safe Boost" to open.

I've learnt a lot about TT since joining the forum on 30/12/18..........I say no more.
malcolms216
Chatterbox

Thanks, Patricia55 I'll try that. 

Community Team

I've resent the welcome mail to you. If the mail has gone straight to spam it suggests you've got mails from TalkTalk.net blocked in your filters list. 

malcolms216
Chatterbox

Thanks for this but I've clicked on the links & it showed email verified. I started a new thread yesterday as you requested a few days ago as: Another supersafe login failure.

I look forward to making progress.

Community Team

Hi malcolms216, thanks for confirming the security information. I've changed the login and sent you a welcome mail and password reset message. Please let me know how you get on. 

malcolms216
Chatterbox

Thanks Ady I think I've got there eventually but I can't find confirmation that Supersafe is activated which was the issue in the first place. F-Secure does show that my registration is verified. Is that what I needed?

Thanks, 

Community Team

If you're in any doubt you can login to SafeAvenue and it will show what devices are protected. 

Community Team

Thanks for confirming that it's sorted now. 

gdrozdow
First Timer

Hello OCE_ADY

I have the same problem. Can you update my login email address stored with F-Secure to allow me to access to the SuperSafe portal?

Community Team

Hi gdrozdow, of course I'll help. Please start your own thread and I'll get it done for you. 

malcolms216
Chatterbox

Hello,  This seems to be a common problem.  To get started you need to follow the advice given by Patricia at no.7 in this sequence. It worked  for me.

Community Team

I've already picked this up with gdrozsow, they just have to follow my instructions and it'll be done today.