Mobile support

For any questions about your TalkTalk mobile service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT help required for vulnerable talk talk customer please.

Sarahandjohnny
First Timer
Message 1 of 7

Hi. 

My elderly fathers mobile phone was cut off recently. Not being very tech savvy he has been unable to log on to the website due to incorrect details. Would it be possible for a member of the support to contact him on his talk talk landline? To A: resolve the issue regarding his disconnected mobile. And B: reset his website login details. 

Thanks in advance. 

6 REPLIES 6

Mikem
Support Team
Message 2 of 7

Hi @Sarahandjohnny,

I'm sorry to hear you're father is having issues with Mobile service and My Account. I have passed this onto the team to pick up and take a look for you.
Regards, Mike

Message 3 of 7

Hi @Mikem 

Thanks for your response. I have all the details for my father's account. Shall I post them here so he can be contacted directly? 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

@Mikem 

There has been no response. Is there any update on when my elderly vulnerable father will have a resolution to this issue. 

Many thanks.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi Sarahandjohnny,

We're replying to everyone as quickly as we can. I'm sorry to hear your father is having problems.

I've sent a PM to confirm some details so we can help.

Thanks

Emma

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution

0 Likes

Message 6 of 7

To confirm you're the account holder can you reply to me via PM (Personal Message) with the following information: 

• Full Name
  • Home telephone number or account number
  • Are you the account holder
  • 1st and 3rd characters of your telephone telephone enquiry password if you have one

NOTE: If you don’t have a telephone password why not add one now check out Setting up your telephone password for details

If password is unknown, confirm the below:
  • Your registered email address:
  • Your registered mobile phone number:  

Note: Please do not post personal information directly in the Forums.

Thanks

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution

0 Likes

Message 7 of 7

This issue has now been resolved thanks to all for your help! 

@Mikem 

@SocialTeamEmma 

@Arne-TalkTalk 

0 Likes