cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Activation email to me not sent

Hitch
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

I just joint talktalk what a nightmare I signed up for fibre 900 plus tv now tv and cinema my inet gone live yesterday at 0.40 am as of now and many phone calls to pepole that dont know what they do and no resolve i still have not received a now tv activation email and as i have read in the community it takes 24 to 48 hours and belive it get a new job talktalk is in breach of my contract now and if not resolved by the end of this day  i will leave including fibre so pls get a grip it only takes a sec to send a email with a activation link

Me
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi

Excellent, thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Hitch
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 9

Finaly all is sorted finay got now tv running thx for the help

Me
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 9

Hi @Hitch 

Have you been able to activate the NOW TV services ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 9

Hi Hitch

Have you received a Now TV activation email, or been able to activate via https://service.talktalk.co.uk/nowtv

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi

I've had a couple of customers report they have received an activation email and have also activated via My Account, can you confirm if you are able to activate Now TV via my account or if you have received the activation email.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 9

Hi

Our Teams are looking at this currently and we also have an incident raised for this, with our developers investigating.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Hi Hitch

I've had a look at your account this morning, and when trying to send the Now Activation email it is giving an error.  I've raised this to our back office teams to take a look.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

This cannot be resolved via the forum at the weekend, @Hitch, as there are no staff on here before Monday. 

You are too late for phone support till then too.

Check the opening hours for Chat at the foot of this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes