cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

No ITVX or 4 on demand App

Erflowers
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

I have just received my Talktalk tv hub and there is no ITVX or channel 4 apps in my features apps. 

I have tried the factory reset and updating, neither of which make a difference. 

I have had it less than a week and was told it was because the service hadn't gone 'live' which it now has and it's still the same. I can watch shows on channel 4 and ITV X from the suggested shows but neither app show for me to choose what I would like to watch.  

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

I feel that's false advertising as it doesn't say that. My firestick doesnt need an aerial for these apps to work.  Thank you for solving the issue.  I shall now return it as I've purchased a new 4K firestick instead.

Thank you

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi

That will be why the apps are not showing or working.

Some apps such as ITVX or All4 Need to have an aerial connected to the box.

They use the freeview signal to identify your region and deliver the correct programming.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

No I don't have an aerial attached

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi

The picture shows no Guide preview available.

Do you have an aerial connected to the box ?

Karl

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Erflowers
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Photo of what I can see attached

0 Likes