cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Sky Sports boost

Dave 68
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 29 of 29

Today I sdded added Sky Sports boost to my package. I then received an e mail from Talktalk saying that my Now Sky sports boost was up and running and I was to access the Now site to proceed. However when I do that, I receive the message from Now that says “ it looks like you don’t have an active membership.”

Could  someone please advise me  how to obtain Sky spots on Talktalk tv at the advertised fee of £20/ month.

0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28

Message 21 of 29

Hello Dave

Sorry I do not know. I already had a Now Tv Account when I activated my TalkTalk Now Tv package.

Thinking about the Now Tv Account I note the retail value quoted by TalkTalk is £34.99 therefore if i was you I would look for that deal in Now Tv website thinking that maybe the Account you should setup?

I hope you quickly find the answer.

You should set up your New Now Tv Account through the TalkTalk Service Activation link see extract as follows

1. Choose the membership you'd like (Entertainment, Cinema, Sports or Hayu).
  2. Once you're all set up with TalkTalk, you'll get an email from them with an activation link for your NOW Membership.
  3. The activation link will take you to the NOW website where you can create an account, or sign in if you're already a NOW Member so that your account can be linked with your new membership.
0 Likes

Message 22 of 29

Hello Giraffe, when I go to set up a NOW tv account they want me to choose the Sports option at £26. / month and to provide my card details. I thought that I had signed up to NOW sports via my Talktalk account for £20/month.
Can you please explain how to set up a NOW tv account without signing up to their charge of £26/ month.

It seems that without a NOW tv account I can’t activate my Talktalk Sky sports boost.

0 Likes

Giraffe
Wise Owl
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 23 of 29

Hello Dave

Have you got a Now TV Account? If not you need to create one, it is free, and your TT NowTV Sport package will be acitivated through the NOW Tv Account. Hope this helps if you haven't already sorted.

0 Likes

Message 24 of 29

Thank you. I will be patient.

Message 25 of 29

OK. Sadly, the support team here won't be back online until Monday so you won't get a response from them before then. 

0 Likes

Dave 68
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 26 of 29

No. The e mail message said that my application had been activated.

0 Likes

Dave 68
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 27 of 29

No. Simply the instruction to log into  the Now app. However when I do that I get the message “ It looks like you do not have a Now membership”

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 28 of 29

Was there an activation link in the email?

0 Likes