cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

uktv internet connection issue

Gerro
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I have Full fibre broadband 150 with eerie. It works great with all devices. EXCEPT connecting to uktv. When attempting to watch this player I get different error codes but they all mention no internet connection.

Our TV is a Samsung smart TV that works perfectly with all other players. Eerie connection to TV is via wifi.

Does anyone else have this problem and know of a fix.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

As far as I know. Exceptions cannot be added to individual devices, but you can explore the settings and see if there are any other options.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gerro
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

Just to inform you that I have found the solution. our service - full fibre 150 is served by the Eero hub. Eero includes a security setting that is found in the discovery tab. There is an "Ad blocking" setting that was enabled. I have disabled it and UKTV works perfectly.

Now my next question is - can the eero be set to accept exceptions to the " ad blocking" setting thereby ad block other devices where ads not wanted.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi

If all other apps work correctly, then it may just be an issue with the app itself.  Follow the advice from ferguson and see if this helps.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Try removing the app from your TV and then reinstalling it. Otherwise, reach out directly to Samsung and/or UKTV. 

0 Likes