Need help?

Huntington UFO

8 REPLIES 8
paulspsade
Chatterbox

Hi

When I go to

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Ultra-Fibre-Optic-Support-Hub/ct-p/ufohub

and type in my house and postcode (REMOVED) the results say I can order UFO but when I try to place and order it says I can’t. I live in Huntington in York and UFO was installed on the streets a few years ago so I don’t understand why it can’t be ordered on my street but is available on neighbouring streets

Thanks

Community Team

Hi paul,

I'd recommend contacting our UFO Team directly as they will be able to look into this further for you. Let me know if you're unable to get the answer you need and we can escalate this for you.

UFO Support Team 

Thanks

paulspsade
Chatterbox

Hi

Whenever I try and contact them, I'm not told anything specific except that it isn't currently available.

I'd like to know why the infrastructure wasn't installed in my street, but was in surrounding streets and whether that is it or if they plan to come back in the future.

When I look on your map of where it is installed, the map says my street is green and it is installed

Community Team

Hi Paul,

I'm really sorry but if the UFO team can't help I'm afraid we can't offer you any more information

Chris

Terry0650
First Timer

Hi I am trying to contact any UFO users to ask if they have got callsafe and if so is it working. I started with UFO as soon as it arrived in York (Huntington), when callsafe was introduced I was informed it was not available to UFO at that time. I was checking my account 28th June and saw that callsafe was now there and it's status was on, how ever I still get calls from scammers saying they are from TalkTalk ( I know their not) and from sales people. I can't edit anything it just sits there saying Im on, I think the guys in Preston are ace but not sure how to handle this one. All I ask is should it be on my account and if so can someone say if they can get it working or not.

Terry E
Community Team

Hi Terry,

I'll try to get clarification about this and let you know when I have an update

Chris

Terry0650
First Timer

Cheers Chris I contacted Preston and they have raised the issue,It's having it there on my account saying it's on but then says Can't complete action due to technical issues. A bit frustrating,but other than that TalkTalk is for me 950 speed regularly. I thought if I have it on surely other UFO users have??, or is it just me lol. 

Terry E
Community Team

Hi Terry0650,

Are you they going to contact you when they have clarification?

Chris

Community Team

Hi Terry0650,,

I've received confirmation that currently CallSafe is non-functional with UFO, I'm really sorry for any inconvenience

Chris