Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Re: Connecting communities across York

2 REPLIES 2
LindaNess
First Timer

I am with Talk Talk in York, the UFO system and have tried and tried to add call safe to my phone, in order to block all those scam calls.  When I tried to add "Callsafe" in the past, it didn't work.  I was told by Talk Talk that it was not available with UFO, but would be in the future.  I have just spent ages with an online chat and at the end was told that I now have callsafe installed.  I have been on my account and no, it is not installed.  I have clicked on to activate it and guess what, I get the message that I have had in the past, it will take several minutes to install, no it won't, it will take months and still not be activated.

Community Team

Hi LindaNess,

I'm sorry about this, the last update that we had a couple of months ago, was that currently callsafe doesn't work with UFO, I'll try to get an update on the situation and let you know

Thanks

Chris

Community Team

Hi LindaNess,

I've received an update from a colleague in the UFO team, unfortunately there are some issues which mean that callsafe doesn't currently function on UFO lines but they are continuing to try to resolve the issues, apologies for any inconvenience 

Please also note that UFO customer have there have their own support team - UFO support hub

Thanks

Chris