cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

BILL QUERY AFTER CHANGING TO FULL FIBRE 150

Message 9 of 9

Hi there i wonder if someone could help with a few questions relating to my last bill which i cant make heads or tales of.

The unlimited call boost package increased whilst still on the old contract. The call boost was fixed for the full length of the contract(basically increasing the boost cost before the contract run out which i find very strange and would like an explanation)

full fibre was fitted on the 8th of this month and talk talk didnt show it going live until the 11th so why have i payed for a full month on the old contract. will i be reinburssed for for the period the 10 of december to the 1st of january? that ive been charged for on the old contract? or will that be payed forward and taken off the next bill.

This might sound a dumb question but can billing clarify my old contract has indeed ended just so i dont get any nasty suprises when i read my bank statement and talk talk has charged me for the old system that is no longer in the house. 

im sure i will have more questions about this maybe its just a missunderstanding that needs clarification and look forward to one of the team explaning how these charges have been worked out

thanks in advance

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 2 of 9

Hi Arne always a pleasure to recieve your assistance on my questions. I will contact you again after january 1st if i still feel something isnt right

Message 3 of 9

Hi mockingbirdmedia

Just to clarify 

New contract started 09/12/2023 
Fixed price plus £30.95 per month for 24 months 
Next bill 1st Jan, will have any overcharges credited back.

Regards

Message 4 of 9

Thank you very much for your assistancce

Message 5 of 9

I'll re-escalate this, @mockingbirdmedia.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 6 of 9

Im still looking for help with an explanation for my last bill being over what it should be. especially the boost going up whilst still in the contract period. the contract  ended on the 13th december yet charged for the whole month at the old price. whilst im sure any monies owing will be payed forward onto the next bill. And that the old contract has indeed been terminated based on me moving onto full fibre 150 i would like clarification from staff. please on these issues. Thank you again for any assistance

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

where money is concerned i would like clarification from staff especially with the price change whilst still in contract. Also clarification that the old contract is now closed

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

Talktalk always bills the full month ahead, so, even if the contract /package change comes into effect just three days later, the new package won't be sorted out till the NEXT bill, @mockingbirdmedia.

Anything can happen before Full Fibre actually goes live, and people change their minds etc, so the bill never assumes changes will happen. 

The bill is made up a day or two before you receive it, based on the status quo of your service at the time.

It's the same when people leave. 

A monthly billing cycle, and any changes always caught up with retrospectively. 

Sounds like the details do need to be checked by staff!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.