cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Boosts

Junefc42
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I am on a Fibre65 package.

Under account settings, International Boosts and Unlimited UK calls are NOT SELECTED,

but in my bill I am being charged 9 and 16 pounds respectively.

Is this part of the Fibre65 package settings or a mistake in the billing?

And has this been overcharged since the package was initiated?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi Junefc42

Just to confirm,  do you want these boosts removed, on some of your bills there are international calls,  seems to be Germany. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

If they are not showing as selected then they shouldn't be active, so it possibly is an error, @Junefc42.

If you recently removed them, but a bill had just been made up, you would be charged the full month ahead, and the overcharge will be credited in the next bill, @Junefc42.

Check back several months of billing details  - however, Talktalk does inform you every month what you are being charged for and what is included, so the onus is on the customer to use that information to keep track.

Billing support is unlikely to pick this up before Tuesday due to the Bank Holiday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Junefc42 have you by Aby chance recently renewed your contract, or even come out if contract? It is often the case that previously free or zero cost boosts expire at the same time but continue on a charged basis unless cancelled. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes