cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Can’t access my account since I joined in May

Dannysayer
Participant
Private Message
Message 23 of 23

Since I joined talktalk in May I can’t login my account and when I phone up they seem confused that I get full fibre with talktalk and try to sign me up. Really don’t know how to get my account set up correctly.  

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22

Message 1 of 23

Hi Dannysayer

Ive checked and the details we have are correct.  

Can you advise what device you are using to register, and also what browser are you using. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 23

Any update to this?

0 Likes

Private Message

Message 3 of 23

Hi I have added account details to private notes. 

0 Likes

Dannysayer
Participant
Private Message
Message 4 of 23

Hi yes after text confirmation it brings up the error. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 23

Is this after you receive the verification SMS?   Can you add the account number you are using to your community profile in the private notes section.  That error message sometimes means there is wrong details at our side. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 23

Still same message.

There was a technical error

We’re very sorry and working hard to resolved this. Please try again later.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 23
0 Likes

Message 8 of 23

Hi I have tried but still same message

0 Likes

Message 10 of 23

OK, just to clarify and help Arne, hopefully: when was the payment due; and when did you call in to ask for the change of date?

0 Likes

Message 11 of 23

They said they had done it on the phone but I think they just cancelled it instead. 

0 Likes

Message 12 of 23

Just wait for staff to pick up your thread again on Friday, @Dannysayer

We don't know if it's a fault or connected with the account problem, so it's all getting a bit tangled up....

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 13 of 23

I'm a wee bit confused as to how you managed to change your payment date without access to My Account?

0 Likes

Message 14 of 23

Getting this error when trying to use Internet. 

0 Likes

Message 15 of 23

Ok thanks. Green light on ONT and white light on Eero but no Internet since 5:00. Any ideas to what the problem is?

0 Likes

Message 16 of 23

@Dannysayer, stick with this thread  - I'll re-escalate it for you and move your new thread out of the way.

Staff should follow up during the day on Friday. They are not here evenings or over the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 17 of 23

changed date on direct debit but direct debit seems to have been cancelled. Internet gone off. Said I have £51.50 outstanding balance. Tried to pay on the automated phone line but don’t recognise my account number. Still got on access to my account to make payment. Have just done bank transfer for 51.50. How long till internet is back on?

0 Likes

Message 18 of 23

Still being worked on sorry, I'm checking it daily and will let you know when this problem has been fixed. 

0 Likes

Message 19 of 23

Hi, any update to when this will be fixed. Regards. 

0 Likes

Dannysayer
Participant
Private Message
Message 20 of 23

That’s great. Thank you. 

0 Likes