cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Fibre 500 Cancellation

johnpui
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hello everyone,

I recently placed an order for TalkTalk Fibre 500 Data Only (FTTP-OR) on 2023-03-27. However, I had to change my mind due to unaffordable termination fees and contacted TalkTalk's online service for cancellation. They suggested that I contact their Loyalty Team at 03451720074 for assistance.

On 2023-04-04, I contacted the Loyalty Team to cancel my order within the first 14 days, as per their cancellation policy. They assured me that my cancellation request was processed. However, on 2023-04-14, I received an email stating that my service has been activated, and I'm worried about being charged a cancellation fee. I have not received any confirmation email for my cancellation request yet.

I immediately contacted TalkTalk's online support service, and they suggested that I contact the Loyalty Team again. I have tried to cancel my order twice now, but I'm still uncertain about the status and worried about potential charges.

I kindly request your help and guidance on how to resolve this issue and avoid any cancellation fees. 

Thank you in advance for your help.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

johnpui
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 6

Hi Arne,

Thank you very much for your prompt response. I truly appreciate your help in clarifying the status of my cancellation request and addressing my concerns.

Once again, thank you for your assistance in this matter. I'm grateful for your help, and I look forward to any future interactions with TalkTalk.

Best regards

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi johnpui

There will not be any cancellation fees as your request was made during the cooling off period. 

Thank you.

0 Likes

johnpui
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi Arne,

Thank you for your response and the information you provided regarding my cancellation request for TalkTalk Fibre 500 Data Only (FTTP-OR). I appreciate your help in clarifying the status of my cancellation request.

Given my situation, I did my utmost to comply with TalkTalk's policy by requesting cancellation within the 14-day period. However, I have come to understand that the request was picked up only on 14th April and is currently being processed as of 18th April. Under these circumstances, I would be grateful if you could kindly inform me whether there may be any cancellation fees associated with my request.

I appreciate your kind assistance in keeping me informed of the status of my cancellation request and any potential charges. Thank you for your help in this matter, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi johnpui

There is a note advising that a cancellation request on the 14th April has been picked up and is being processed as of the 18th. 

Regards

0 Likes