cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Getting Bill Charges Corrected

martinarnian
Team Player
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

I rang TalkTalk on 03451720088 on 23/2/23 and cancelled the TV Package of my account. I was told the new price would be £31-95 for 18 months, this was confirmed by email that day.

I also requested a bag to return the box which did not arrive.

On 10/3/23 I received my next bill which was £50-64 I rang that day and was told I would receive a credit of £18-69 and a bag would be sent to return the box which arrived on the 13/3/23, I posted it the next day and I obtained a proof of Delivery and I checked on the  Post Office track and trace website and it was delivered to you on the 18/3/23.

On the 17/3/23 £31-95 was deducted from my bank account which was correct.

I was told to check my account after the 17/3/23 to check the new rate of £31-95 was shown on my account. On 20/3/23 I checked, and it showed the next bill will be £53-09. I rang immediately and spoke to Penelope who investigated the matter and said she could not arrange for the account to be altered to £31-95 and could not tell me when it would be amended, but marked the file about the wrong amount and my query and told me told me to keep checking the account on the website.

I am now hoping the community team can sort this matter out for me as soon as possible.

Thanks

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi martinarnian

I'm really sorry that this is still happening. 

I have fed this back, and re-raised the fault.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Thank you

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

I have re-escalated this to the support team for you. 

0 Likes

martinarnian
Team Player
Private Message
Message 4 of 11

I received my latest bill last Thursday which again is wrong by £25-70 which a credit has been put on the account. I spoke to a manager called Shembiso who told me they are aware of the problem but they do not know when it will be fixed. Can you please speak to billing and tell them I am deeply disappointed with their response and get them to sort the problem out. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11
0 Likes

martinarnian
Team Player
Private Message
Message 6 of 11

My Account is still in correct and showing that the order is stuck and the next bill amount is wrong 

WHEN WILL IT BE CORRECTED AS THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE FEBRUARY

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Hi martinarnian

It is still being worked on, I've requested an update.

0 Likes

martinarnian
Team Player
Private Message
Message 8 of 11

Is there any news when the correct billing amount is going to be corrected.

Thanks

martinarnian

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

Hi martinarnian

Your account is still showing out of contract as the renewal order for the price you agreed has become stuck behind another order in our system. So I will need to log this issue to get the offending order removed which will then add the agreed deal 

I will let you know when I get an update

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 11

@martinarnian, have you checked the details of the pending bill? Have you made phone calls? 

They are charged at 24p per minute, without the boost.

What package are you on?

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes