cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Home Phone "Uk Calls Boost"

CheerfulKoala
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Hello, 

I'm being charged for a boost at £12 relating to UK calls but when I look up boosts there's no way for me to turn this off. I only seem able to add more boosts. I don't have a landline phone, I don't need or want this and would like to switch it off. 

I've been unable to find an email address or a "contact us" section to be able to speak to a TalkTalk employee. Can anyone help? 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 5

Hi CheerfulKoala

You had the calls boost free for 24 months when you last renewed, that discount has now expired and it is now chargeable.  

I will remove the boost as I see that you don't use the phone, be aware that any calls that you do make from now will be chargeable, if the boost has been charged in advance a credit will appear on next months bill. 

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

@CheerfulKoala 

I suspect at sometime in the past you took up an offer with TalkTalk which included an Anytime Calls Boost. If you didn't use that, then you would have probably noticed less that when your initial offer period expired any new broadband deal would not include calls. And as @Gliwmaeden2 said there has been a long-standing issue of not being able to remove it via My Account.

You can contact customer services as suggested, or the support team here can remove it for you. 

0 Likes

SC489
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

I suggest concerns@talktalkplc.com I just used to make a complaint. Firms like TalkTalk who are hard to communicate with are really annoying and a good reason to switch to a provider offering better customer service.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

03451 720088 from 9am - 7pm or use Chat, @CheerfulKoala.

There's been a fault with this over the past couple of years, so you need to ask them to remove it manually for you. No idea why it's not been fixed....

Contact information:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes