Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your email address is not recognised. Check you have typed it correctly or you may need to register

thewithers
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I receive an email from TalkTalk letting me know my latest bill has arrived. However, when I try to log in to my account I get the message "Your email address is not recognised. Check you have typed it correctly or you may need to register your TalkTalk details to gain access to My Account."

I used to be able to access my account, but now can't do anything because it says the email isn't recognised. Nor can I register.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi @thewithers 

Your account looks to be registered correctly, Can you try a and reset your My Account password. 

Let us know how it goes. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

@thewithers, can you find the delete option in the vertical 3 dot menu?

Apart from that, it's fine just to have posted back that you managed to resolve this issue for yourself. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

thewithers
First Timer
Message 3 of 5

Wow, this Community Forum is unfriendly to navigate and limited in any useful function. I have now solved my own problem as I didn't receive any response. TalkTalk must have de-registered my account without telling me (I previously had access without any difficulties). I have now managed to re-register and gain account access. There's no option for me to delete my original post in the Forum, so I'm posting this to say the post is closed.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Make sure that you have completed your community forum profile details, @thewithers, for staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch Profile Wizard. 

It's very important to put your Talktalk landline number in there.

Please look out for a reply from TT staff in the next day or two. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes