cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Broadband / internet

Dancrispin1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 14 of 14

Hi all my internet keeps on dropping saying no connection at all for the past few nights and it seems to work during the day but at night seems to completely stop working  and it’s always giving a solid white light thank you for any advice 

D.Crispin
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14

Hi Dan

Do you need us to send a router to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 14

Hi @Dancrispin1 

Would you like me to send a replacement router?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 14

Hi Dan,

Do you have an alternative router that you can test with please to see how the connection compares?

We can send a replacement router for testing.

Thanks

0 Likes

AllyM
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 14

@Dancrispin1 , Are you saying that the router appears to stay connected to the internet but you have no internet access on your devices? Does it always seem to happen at the same times? Have you logged into MyAccount and checked the HomeSafe Homework Time settings as this has been known to be an issue for a few customers?

Other than that, perhaps you could answer the previous questions asked by staff, if you wish them to continue to assist.

0 Likes

Dancrispin1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 14

It stop for maybe a day but it keeps on happening it’s between midnight and onwards I’m getting tired of this I will think about switching providers soon if this keep on happening 

D.Crispin
0 Likes

Message 6 of 14

Afternoon Dan,

How are you getting on?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

Hi Dan,

I'm sorry to hear this. Do you have an alternative router that you can test with please to see how the connection compares?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 8 of 14

Can you reply to the other question from staff, @Dancrispin1.?

How does it reconnect etc?

I've re-escalated this thread for you.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Dancrispin1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 14

Yes this keeps on happening I’m getting tired of this now 

D.Crispin
0 Likes

Message 10 of 14

Hi Dancrispin1

Do you still need help with this?

0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

Hi Dancrispin1

I'm sorry to hear this.

The line tests are clear but I can see re connections on the line.

Do you reboot the router to get the connection back or does it reconnect on its own?

0 Likes

Dancrispin1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 14

Hi just updated my account with the correct information 

D.Crispin

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 14

Have you tried the various help pages? Have you got any issues with your voice service at all? Subject to that, if you would like the support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes