Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband slow, Phone not working

Dyllis
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 10

My internet speed dropped considerably and I lost my phone service. I ran a test and it found a fault. I have been advised to book an engineer appointment but since the test, everything seems to have gone back to normal.
How can I remove the Fault notification on my service?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi Dyllis

I'm so glad to hear this, thanks for letting us know.

Debbie 🙂

Dyllis
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 10

Everything seems to be back to normal. Many Thanks for all the help

Message 3 of 10

Hi Dyllis

Openreach have now closed this fault. Has this fault been resolved?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi Dyllis

I've checked for an update and Openreach have advised that a line engineer should be investigating this fault today 28/10.

I will check on this tomorrow for additional updates.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Dyllis
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 10

Thanks Karl. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi

Tests are showing an issue.

I've logged this out to BT Openreach for a Non Appointed engineer - Non appointed means the engineer will be dispatched to look at the line without requiring an appointment be made with you to visit your property.  

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Dyllis
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 10

Hi Debbie, My phone and BB connection came back, but since today the phone is not working again and the BB has slowed to 7 Mbps

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 10

Hi Dyllis

Sorry for the delay.

Can I just check, are both the landline and BB connection working ok at the moment?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 9 of 10

Hi @Dyllis,

If you just mean that it is showing an 'Open Case' when you go to the service centre then you don't need to worry about removing that, if you have not actually called to arrange an engineer that that will just disappear by itself, although it may take several days to do so.