cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Cancel is cancel!

LondonW9
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Last Friday, I online chatted and then phoned the service to cancel my subscription. The story is like others, which I would not repeat. 

Today (Monday) , I got the sms from Talktalk, as below.

Hi there, we need to speak to you about cancelling your TalkTalk Broadband Account. Please contact us on 0345 172 007

It is a phone number with one digit missing, if it is a UK number! I do not know what trick is that...

After all, last Friday, I received a SMS from Talktalk Update, stating I had reported a problem, and soon another SMS saying my complain is closed , after I phone them for service subscription. I have no SMS or email for the confirmation of cancellation or whatsoever regarding the half-a-hour call on subscription!

I was awaked by today's SMS above, that Talktalk has not take my cancelation seriously and the sales/service guy still plays the trick! 

Can someone in Talktalk help this customer to keep the last piece of good impression on Talk, please??!!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi LondonW9

Thanks for you post. 

I can confirm that the cancel request was placed on the 26th January, due to complete on the 25th February

Sorry for any confusion. 

0 Likes