cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Connected : No Internet

itsstewart
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 11

Every night just before or just after midnight I can't get online and have to give up what I'm working on. The lights on my router flicker and I get 'Connected: No Internet' message when I check my wifi. Why is this?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi itsstewart,

I've been advised that to get the help you need please give the team a call on 0345 172 0088, they'll be able to help

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Home worktime is off

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

I've been migrated from Shell and my router is ZYKEL, I can't see any model number on it. No red light has ever appeared on it I have 5 green lights when it's connected and it's the 3 on the right that seem to flicker on and off when this happens

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Morning,

Can I just confirm, which router are you using (make and model) and does the light go red on the router when this happens? Could you also log back into your My Account please and under the HomeSafe settings check to see if Homework time is selected please?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

I entered name and phone no. but it won't let me get past step 2 - there's no 'next' to click so I don't know if it's saves

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi @itsstewart 

If you click on your Community Username, then select view user settings near the bottom, personal information tab.

Don't forget to click the save changes button after completing your profile.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

I can't see how to do that, when I go to my profile it just has badges, statistics and recent notifications.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi itsstewart

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

itsstewart
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 11

No it hasn't

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Hi @itsstewart 

Please can you log into My Account and check to see if HomeSafe/KidsSafe has been switched on?

0 Likes