cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Live Chat no longer working

Demi6
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I received a visit from three EE people today, who told me that there's issues with the cables in my area or something (sorry I can't be more specific, not very knowledgeable about any of this type of thing) and that I could switch to their cables and service to get much better internet speed for a much smaller price. 

I wanted to check first that TalkTalk is aware of the low internet speed that my building is experiencing lately (and from the messages on this Community page I can see this is an issue for most TalkTalk customers right now) to see if they could fix it and actually provide what I've been paying them for for 4 years now. However, every attempt to click on the "Live Chat" function does absolutely nothing, no pop-up whatsoever. I found another option to get into the Live Chat and it said "Go back to the previous page and log in" I'm clearly logged in to both the main website as well as the Community part of the website. 

I'm confused. Is anyone else able to use the Live Chat function currently? 

4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Chippy2,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own topic and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Chippy2
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

I’ve been trying to get into the live chat for a few days now but can’t get into it is everyone the same 

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Morning,

Can I just confirm, are you trying to access Live Chat when logged into your My Account? Does the below Live Chat link work in the help guide?

How to contact TalkTalk Broadband - TalkTalk Help & Support

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Live Chat should work till 9pm on weekdays, @Demi6.

Try a different browser  / disable ad blockers / enable pop ups.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes