cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

New Router

cosmicnev
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

After renewing my contract on the phone, i was told i needed a new router for free, i did mention it didn't seem that long ago when i got a router upgrade, but they insisted the one i have is old. So the new router turned up today and it looks the same as the one i have, i am using a Sagemcom fast 5364 and thats what has been sent out to me, only difference i can see is in the product version on the side of the box mine has 5364-3  and new one has 5364-4. So my question is are they the same router and do i need to swap them over?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

cosmicnev
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Thank you Karl, thought they were the same just checking.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

the sagemcom is the latest hub so you do not have to swap them over.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes