cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No broadband or phone connection

biscuitman1978
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi

My phone and broadband connection has dropped out. The phone display reads 'Check Phone Line' and the broadband won't connect.

I suspect, though I don't know for sure, that the external wires which run into the house have been damaged during some recent building work.

Is this one for Openreach? I appreciate that I'll need to foot the bill if the damage was caused by my builders.

I should add that the building work is not yet complete, but the builders say they won't be doing any further work that might cause any damage, so they are content for Openreach to visit whenever it's convenient for them.

Kind regards

Richard

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Richard

That's great news, thanks for letting us know 🙂

Debbie

0 Likes

biscuitman1978
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

Hi

The problem has been resolved. Many thanks indeed for your help.

Richard

Message 3 of 6

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

biscuitman1978
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Excellent. Many thanks, Karl.

Richard

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

I've logged this out to BT Openreach for a Non Appointed engineer - Non appointed means the engineer will be dispatched to look at the line without requiring an appointment be made with you to visit your property.  

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.