cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Openreach modem led died

Divad3
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 14

One of the leds on my Openreach modem has stopped working. It’s the internet one. Does the modem need replacing?

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Divad3
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 14

Many thanks 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 14

Hi

OK, I'll make sure it is the Modem that is sent.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Divad3
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 14

Yes it is the modem that has a fault.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 14

Hi

The router that was ordered was a talktalk router - is it the Modem that is at fault ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Divad3
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 14

At the moment I have a TalkTalk router that is plugged into a by Openreach modem to support my broadband speed of 150meg

willthis replace the modem portion of my set up?

0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

Hi

A router has been ordered for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Divad3
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 14

Yes please, that would be great.

thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

It will be a Sagemcom, would you like me to arrange to send one?

Chris

0 Likes

Divad3
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 14

That would be great thanks.

What model would you send out?

0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

I think the broken led is unlikely to be and indication that there are any other issues with the router but we can send a replacement if you like but it won't be the same make/model

Chris

0 Likes

Divad3
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 14

Thanks for replying to my query.

At the moment it only appears that the led has died but I am concerned that it could cause other issues and don’t know if there are other problems inside the modem.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 13 of 14

Hi Divad3,

Are you experiencing any problems with your service or is it just the LED that isn't working?

Chris

0 Likes