cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN Issues (Urgent)

emmelville
Participant
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Hi, 

I had similar issues last Monday and it seems to have happened again, exact same situation. I've just copied my previous message below as opposed to writing anything new:

We recently had an issue with our router and the broadband line that was dealt with but ever since this I've had trouble using my works VPN. 

Our IT have looked in to it and suggested that a firmware update was down to our router remotely and may be the cause of the issue. We did have a similar issue a few months ago when we first started using Talk Talk and this was fixed remotely.

Could you take a look asap please? 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

That's great news.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Karl, 

Working great now, cheers! Was odd it was allowing me access to some of the VPN areas but not certain ones. All working now however. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi

This should be done, try the VPN now.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi

Not a firmware update, but a change does need to be made to the router for VPN.  I'll drop an email to our Network contact who can do this for us.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes