cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

how to get equipment returns bag having notified cancelling contract

Crabbymadge
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I cant find on talk talk how to get the equipment returned, the community posts talk of a 'returns bag'. I cant see where on talk talk to get it.

I notified them by phone early May and the account says the estimated end date is 9 June. Tried to look up where / how to send equipment back but there's no info I can see. I am heartily sick of trying to navigate the site.

Do I have to ring the cancelations team again? 

I've had nothing from Talk talk other than a 'we'd love you to stay' email.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi @Crabbymadge 

I've sent a returns bag out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Sometimes an old returns bag and label lurk in the box that equipment was sent with, @Crabbymadge, but otherwise staff on here can easily send you one.

You must complete your community forum profile details for them to identify your account, so go via your avatar; settings; drop down menu....Personal Information. Complete with name, account number or Talktalk phone number. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes