cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

moved from Shell fibre 100, and was told could only get fibre around 40mbps?

markmelass
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Hello all.

Will try and keep things brief, moved from Shell Energy where had Fibre 100, and received a bill from talk talk at new address, saying having full fibre upgraded to 150 as they don't do 100 mbps.

Was told by shell energy, that at the new address could not receive full fibre, and the speed would average from 19 to 45mbps, and would be 25.99 per month?

Who should I call to resolve the issue, thanks in advance.

Alex

what did the blind miner say when he fell down a hole? I don't see well....boom boom......
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

forgive me, confused myself. I will call them, it is for the best, thanks again for all help.

what did the blind miner say when he fell down a hole? I don't see well....boom boom......
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Please make it clear in this thread which account this query refers to, @markmelass, yours or your mother's?

As explained in your other thread, make it clear also in the Personal Information  / Private Notes section. 

It really is best to stick to only one thread to avoid unnecessary duplication on the forum and confusion! 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 3 of 5

cheers @Gliwmaeden2 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Speak to the Shell migration team at Talktalk: 03451 720088, @markmelass.

I'll move this to the billing section for you, in case staff can add any clarity.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.