Did you mean: 
Need help?

D-Link 3782

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

i have the above router and there are a number of issues, Pretty much everyday when I am browsing on my phone and suddenly the WiFi will just disconnect and today I am not able to download any picture through WhatsApp or see any pictures on Facebook I have rest the router to factory default but still it doesn’t work, Also when I signed up I was promised a minimum download speed of 38Mbps yet the highest I have seen is 20 but mostly it is in the 17-19Mbps region so I am basically paying full price for half a service

Highlighted
Community Star

If you would like the online support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Jambo_3,

I'm sorry to hear this and I'll take a look now. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault and the sync speed looks ok. Just to confirm, have you tried a few different wireless channels to see how the connection compares? Have you also tried separating the SSID's?

Change your wireless channel

Split your router's SSID (wireless network name)

Thanks

Philosopher
The FB/WhatsApp issue was a worldwide fault !

First place to go is downdetector, not blame your ISP.
Martin
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Jambo_3,

How have you found the connection since your last post?

Thanks