would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

DSL-3782 Latest Firmware needed

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi ,

Given my issues with my current Hub..I flipped back to the old router but noticed this has a very old firmware 

Currect Firmware Version:

v1.04t

I am assuming the latest is v1.10t based on the threads i have seen ..where can i get the latest firmware file for this please. Thanks

Highlighted
Community Star

Do you definitely have the DSL-3782, as the initial firmware version was V1.08, there has never been a V1.04?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Community Star
Highlighted
Popular Poster

@KeithFrench Hi Keith..yeah i plugged it in to see whether it was doing anything better than my new hub which TalkTalk sent me and when i checked the firmware version it said - Current Firmware Version: v1.04t , hence I was looking to upgrade it ..with the latest version but its been really difficult ,..all i need was the copy of the file ..but the last chap i was speaking to on Talktalk chat spoke to me for 30 mins before telling me to call in instead...so i have given up to upgrade it and have decided to pursue on with getting the DHCP reservations on the New hub fixed instead...so i am just pursuing that now..but thanks for the update...not sure why mine was 1.04t in the first place.

Highlighted
Community Star

Do you have a D-Link firmware on your 3782 or something, because as I said V1.04 has never existed on this router? Perhaps you could get me a screenshot from:-

Management > System Settings

Look in the Device Information section.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

@KeithFrench . Hi Keith , the router has been taken offline now and i have reverted back to my Digital hub as i was not getting much help from TalkTalk support to get the new firmware file..But here is a screenshot anyway as you were asking 

DSL-3782 Firmware Current 190919.JPG

Highlighted
Community Star

Well I have absolutely no idea how you could have got that firmware, as TalkTalk has never issued it. If you want it upgraded it should be possible, but might need to be manually done by the OCEs. Let me know if you reconnect it & I will ask them to try & do this for you.

Keith

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Keith , ok i can reconnect it anytime this afternoon as i am working from home...so let me know what time would be good for this to be done...and would like to see whether its any better than the hub ,for connection speeds and reservations..once the firmware is upgraded.. Thanks again for your help.

Highlighted
Community Star

I have just asked the OCEs to do it for you, so please reconnect it now & they will do it as soon as they can, workload allowing.

Keith

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Keith,

Done ..! its now connected and live ...so anytime from now should be fine...the earlier the better..will they let me know once its done ?

regards

Antony

Highlighted
Popular Poster

DSL-3782 Reconnected 1301200919.JPG

Just as confirmation for the OCEs to show its connected and up  

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi antonyjoseph

I have tried to update your router firmware version. Please can you factory reset the router using the pin hole reset and then check the firmware version?

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Debbie ,

Thank you and have done a factory reset and can confirm the firmware is now 1.10t but i still cannot reserve addresses on the DHCP screen as the pencil icon is not appearing , unless i am doing something wrong ..But thank you for doing the upgrade...I have attached both screenshots for attention. .

regards

AntonyFirmware upgraded to 1.10t 200919.JPGPencil icon not available even after firmware upgrade.JPG

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Antony,

I can see that you no longer have the 3782 connected, are you happy to continue using the wifi hub?

Chris