cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Faster Fibre Broadband slow speed. Chat not helpful.

22 REPLIES 22
Lukasz Pomykala
Chatterbox

I have had a problem with the internet speed for a long time. Should be better and faster. After a few hours of chatting and testes nobody solved my problem. 

Divsec
Community Star

Hi @Lukasz Pomykala welcome to the community your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear back on Monday. In the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number it is used to identify your account.

You don't identify your problem, is it wired or wireless or both? Is it all day or just from time to time?

A long time, weeks, months or years?

Have you rebooted your router recently?

Looking forward to hearing.

Regards Divsec, I don't work here, know little, and have too many opinions.
Lukasz Pomykala
Chatterbox
Average speed is 16 MBPS not 50 Mbps... Faster Fibre Broadband?? Is it a joke??
Community Team

Hi Lukasz Pomykala

I'm sorry to hear this.

Just to confirm, is the telephone number in your Community Profile the correct number for your line? (please do not post the number on this thread)

Thanks

Debbie

Lukasz Pomykala
Chatterbox

Yes. It is my number.  Now is correct.:)

Community Team

Hi Lukasz Pomykala

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I have optimised your connection. Please let us know how the speed compares following this.

Thanks

Debbie

Lukasz Pomykala
Chatterbox

Nothing has changed at this time. 😕 14-15 mbps...

Community Team

Hi Lukasz

Just to confirm, did you place a fibre order? If you log into My Account what does it show there?

Thanks

Debbie

Lukasz Pomykala
Chatterbox

I see Faster fibre and i have as well email confirmed obscured for customer security. I can send you screen shots and more proofs. If nobody believe me.

Lukasz Pomykala
Chatterbox
Community Team

Hi Lukasz Pomykala

From what I can see, Your fiber order didnt go live its is showing as cancelled 05.09.19, so you are currently on standard Broadband. 

Lukasz Pomykala
Chatterbox

My order is 07/10/19. But I can try place order once again. If I still can do it.

Lukasz Pomykala
Chatterbox

Done. New order placed obscured for customer security. Now i am waiting for upgrade and speed up my broadband.

Community Team
Lukasz Pomykala
Chatterbox

Thank You very much! fingers crossed 🙂

Community Team

Hi 

I cant seem to locate that order.  Will seek advice on this. 

Lukasz Pomykala
Chatterbox
I do not understand. Why I recieved email confimed my order:/ I just would like to upgrade my internet spped.
ferguson
Community Star

Hey @Lukasz Pomykala just sit tight, OCE Arne is on the case and I am confident he will sort this out for you. Cześć.  🙂

Community Team

Hi @Lukasz Pomykala

There is a problem with our systems, basically our billing system says you are on Fibre,  But you are not.  When you place a new order it fails. 

So some work need to be carried out in the background at our side to straighten out problem. 

Sorry that this is taking so long.

Lukasz Pomykala
Chatterbox

Thank you for identifying the problem. *@#][!![]'#[@#]!* happens... Carry on and good luck:)