Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fastpath Gaming

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Participant

What db do I need to get fastpath? or lowest of the lowest PING/MS possible?

I been in call with agent and he says 6db and 11db gives the best results?

I need to see what's your db guys and how's the ping going on please?

Also I need help to get lowest ping possible, I remember 6 months ago in my old house, I got the lowest PING/MS in the whole EU for fortnite, was literally 0-5 ping due Tournaments hosted in German servers with TalkTalk service.

So I believe TalkTalk can provide the best Ping, i currently have problems with my ping, 11-18ms which is terrible, looking forward to reduce it so please help me and thanks

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi SeifHypers,

Unfortunately we can't manually adjust your profile to improve your ping, The line management system (DLM) monitors your connection and automatically sets a profile that will give you as fast a speed as possible while keeping disconnections and errors within acceptable limits

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Participant

done

Can you help me with the db thing please?

Highlighted
Philosopher

The noise margins (dB) are also set by the DLM system and are not able to be changed by TalkTalk staff, either via this forum, chat staff or the technical centre.

You connection is totally at the mercy of the DLM system !

Martin
Highlighted
Participant

can't i get in contact with DLM? its quiet important for me.

Highlighted
Philosopher

Dynamic Line Management (DLM) is an automated system, you cannot interact with it in any way.

Your connection is monitored and adjusted without any input from TalkTalk.

Only Openreach can reset the system and that is only normally done after a fault has been rectified.

Martin
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi SeifHypers,

Thanks for completing your Community Profile but we need you TalkTalk landline telephone number too, could you add this to your Community Profile please

Chris