cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TalkTalk emailed me saying I'm leaving them - I'm not?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

Received an email from TalkTalk saying they are sorry I'm leaving them for another provided. They listed an early exit fee - which I presume they are going to charge me at some point after the account is deactivated. On my account it says I go live at the end of this month - which makes me think they have cancelled then are planning on reactivating my account straight away?

Why is this? I have not initiated any changes. Can't speak to anyone as their helpline is not active at present due to Covid 19. Assurance that my account will not be deactivated and I will not be charged exit fee's when I have no intention of exiting would be appreciated from TalkTalk staff please.

Thank in advance. 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi 555Robert, this means someone has probably given your details to another ISP by mistake. It's very common for people to give the wrong number or address and it leads to this issue. 

I've sent you a personal message to get more information from you.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.