FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Tech Pack Code Not Working

katiesimmons
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi, I’ve just been sent my Amazon Tech Pack promo code as part of a deal from upgrading my package, it’s for a free Ring Video Doorbell 3. I’m following the link to Amazon from the email and entering the code but it’s just saying it cannot be applied to the purchase. Contacted Amazon who said to contact Talk Talk...any ideas? 

Thanks 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Catmcd

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6
i am having the same issue
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi,

ive got a similar problem - tried copying and typing in the code I’ve got but it is telling me “The promotional code you have entered is invalid” either way I input the code.

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi @katiesimmons

Can you confirm that you are manually typing in the code, sometimes cutting and pasting will bring up that error. 

If you are typing it, I can help I will need to confirm some security questions I will send you a PM on the community. 

Thanks 

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi @katiesimmons Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon but please remember that the staff here work office hours.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes