FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FutureFibre

MKhan1
Conversation Starter
Message 7 of 7

Hello, I am currently on 'Future Fibre' trials which is free for six months. My contract is running out in next couple of months. I am currently on 'Faster Fibre' contract. Talktalk cannot offer me a furefibre at the moment as its only for new customers. They don't even have time scales for that. 

I do not wish to renew 'Faster Fibre' as i was on 10Mbps line with millions of issues. 

I am wondering if I switch to BT would I have to pay for 'Future Fibre' installation etc. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi MKhan1

You will have to speak to the future fibre team, they can answer your questions. 

Regards

0 Likes

MKhan1
Conversation Starter
Message 2 of 7
hi @Divsec,

yes i did tried loyaltyteam but they can only offer me 'Faster Fibre' not 'Future Fibre' hence looking for other options.

Offourse not cancelling any DD
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi @MKhan1 yes you are correct once your contract ends you are free to go,but don't go cancelling any direct debits until you have had your final bills.

Have you tried the loyalty team on 03451720046 answer cancel or loyalty when prompted. They are very helpful, just keep a record of what's offered and accepted.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.

MKhan1
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 7
Hi @Divsec, I am unable to find any information in the emails. They do have a dedicated number but tbh they dont know any thing.
My concern is that anyway my contract is expiring next couple of weeks so I wont be under any obligations with TT?
0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

@MKhan1 Surely you should be asking BT the question?

Divsec
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi @MKhan1 if this is a formal TT trial it will have a dedicated trials forum for you to use. This saves you breaking any NDA related to the trial and frustrating the **** of of those of us who were not invited 😭

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes